- Live, relax and enjoy life in Busselton and FIFO to the Pilbara
- Receive fully funded domestic relocation assistance to Busselton
- Enjoy a coastal lifestyle whilst working at one of our iron ore operations
If you’realready living in Busselton or looking for a change of scenery; we are offeringregional FIFO to many of our WA iron ore mines.
We’re expandingour Pilbara operations to epic proportions as we introduce next generationtechnologies to deliver greater efficiency, lower production costs and improvedhealth, safety and environmental performance.
And we needtrade qualified professionals like you to help us succeed.
What do you get?
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto
- A competitive salary package with annual performance bonus
- Domestic relocation assistance
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options that includes residential housing, airport parking, cars and superannuation
- Generous employee share plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- A broad range of employee discounts in banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- Learning and development opportunities to support your desired technical or leadership career path
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matters
What will you do?
- Complete scheduled and breakdown maintenance to all Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance inspections
- Ensure that maintenance standards are kept at a high quality
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the equipment or work procedures
What do you need to have? To be successfully considered for this role, you should have:
- A heavy Duty Mechanical Fitter or Plant Mechanic Trade Certificate
- Experience working on open cut mobile equipment; Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr and surface drill rigs
- Experience working in a mining operation
- An Australian C Class manual drivers licence or higher
- Experience with SAP or similar maintenance system
- High Risk Licences such as Forklift and EWP
- Working at Heights
Where will you be working?
In the Pilbara region of WA, we operate the world's largest integratedportfolio of iron ore assets and continue to be the world's largest autonomoustruck operator and a proud leader in automated mining technologies.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation,in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
Please note, in order to be successfully considered for this role youmust complete all pre-screening questions. You may also be required to completeon-line assessments as part of the selection process.