Yancoal Australia is Australia’s largest pure play coal producer. It boasts three tier one thermal coal mines in New South Wales together with interests in three other metallurgical and thermal coal mines located in New South Wales and Queensland. Yancoal Australia also manages five other Australian coal mines on behalf of related parties. Yancoal currently employs over 3,000 people across its operations. At Yancoal our people are our most valuable asset and we invest in developing our management and leadership talent throughout our operations.
Location: Mudgee, NSW, 2850
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Shift Area Leader (Undermanager), you will be a part of a dynamic and motivated team. The role will require you to:
- Safely and efficiently operate a variety of underground mining equipment.
- Bring innovative, unique ideas aimed at continuous improvement.
- Make a conscious effort to act in the best interests of the business.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years’ underground coal mining experience.
- A professional work ethic and the ability to strive for continuous improvement.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Yancoal provides a range of benefits to appeal to the diverse needs of our employees. The following benefits are available to eligible wages employees:
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice Options
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Service Recognition
- Paid Parental Leave Provisions
If you would like to apply for this role please click the Apply button.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We reservce the right to close the advertisement before the advertised end date and commence recruitment proceedings immediatley.