UNIMIG is an Australian family owned business established in 1985. We offer through our distributor network a comprehensive range of MIG welding, TIG welding, Spot welding, Plasma and gas cutting equipment and welding consumables.
We are currently seeking to employ a full time experienced Electrician for our Service Department in Villawood, NSW. In this role you will report directly to the company’s Service Manager.
Key responsibilities include,
- Reads, interprets, and executes drawings, schematics, and electrical code specifications to welding machines and equipment.
- Tests welding machines and equipment and parts for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
- Installs, repairs, or maintains welding machines, transformers, motors, water coolers, relays, and gas electrical controls
- Installs, repairs, or maintenance of generators and generator welders.
- Works on electrical failures and replaces components on welding machines and equipment.
- Conducts preventive and maintenance programs and keeps maintenance records.
- Installs, maintains, and calibrates welding machines and connected devices.
- Complies with Standards and procedures of industry.
- Conducts service calls to customers premises to service or repair welding machines.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer queries in relation to their welding machines.
- Electrical License
- Driver’s License
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Exceptional Time management skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work unsupervised
The role is full time Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm and the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package based on experience.
To apply for the role please forward your current resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.