Rapid Dam Contractors Pty Ltd is a privately owned West Australian company. Established in 2014 as part of the Rapid Group, that also includes Rapid Crushing & Screening Contractors Pty Ltd.
Rapid Dams are seeking Expressions of Interest for a number of projects in the Midwest and Pilbara regions of Western Australia.
Rapid Dam Contractors Pty Ltd require experienced Mobile Plant Operators to join our team on a 2:1 FIFO Roster. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain an adequate and consistent efficiency of work that meets the schedule requirements
- Safely and correctly operate mobile plant
- Ability to pass VOC (verification of competency) for machines you can operate
- Efficiently load, haul, place, condition, grade, compact, and/or trim material in accordance with specifications
- Manage any embankments and stockpiles to maintain a safe working environment with adequate safety windrows maintained at all times
- Maintain clean and level haul routes, benches, etc. free of spillage
- Knowledge of mobile plant daily maintenance and prestart requirements
- General labouring when required
- Complete daily housekeeping duties
- A current and valid driver’s licence
- Nationally accredited mobile plant tickets
- At least 2 years’ experience with Civil Earthworks and Tailing Damconstruction
- A strong focus on safety
Pre-Employment Medicals along with Drug and Alcohol screening will be conducted as part of the recruitment process and you will be subject to ongoing Drug & Alcohol Screening whilst employed.
Rapid Dam Contractors Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this position
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up to date resume. Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.